Wednesday, April 20, 2016

DEPED LESSON PLANS FOR TEACHERS

Hello fellow teachers, it has been years I posted on this website.  Things got a little messy and weird this past few years (getting married and having a little kid running around the house makes me busy).

I kinda miss my old self in front of the computer, so I'm going to revive this site.  To start things with a BANG (with fireworks and everything), I decided to post some of my Grade Five LESSON PLAN collection.  It is not complete, but I promise to update it from time to time.  The lesson plans were approved by supervisors, principals, and teachers from Deped.  I've been using them for years, if your division thinks they are incomplete, please feel free to modify them to suit your needs.

You can download it for free. Though, most of my links will direct you to an advertisement, please be patient and wait for the download (press SKIP AD). I don't get paid for what I am doing, but I need advertisers to keep this site working.  Thanks!

GRADE FIVE LESSON PLAN DOWNLOADS 







GRADE SIX LESSON PLAN DOWNLOADS 

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you find this site helpful, please comment below.
Do not forget to SHARE :)
Thanks for visiting!